April Quarantine in Pictures

I dropped a dumbbell on my foot and didn't break anything...I consider that a win. 

I cut Henry's hair with dog scissors and not to toot my own horn, but TOOT! TOOT! It looks good!
And then we had a tornado...in the middle of the stay-at-home order... we had to shelter-in-place...
Five minutes after the tornado sirens went off, I had a scheduled zoom meeting with three of my students...


So there I was...hunkered down in the bathroom with three kids, a guinea pig and a shitzu trying to keep calm enough to calm my students down. 

It went something like, "ok, guys. Those are the sirens again. Everyone has an adult with them, right?? Ok. I'm going to end our zoom and I want you to go right to your adult, ok?? OK?? Ok, good. Ok, I'm going see you all tomorrow, ok??"
Here's the tornado that touched down about 3.5 miles from Camp Pinchot. This one had me nervous. 

But, aside from the tornado, we had some had really nice days in April...


Of course, I can't leave out  the virtual school days...they typically start like this...
...and end up more like this...
We're hanging in there though! 
Hope everyone else is too! 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Florida Farewell