Weekend Celebrations

Friday we celebrated Maxwell's 20th birthday! How can that be? Twenty years. Putting my pride for him into words is hard.  He's easy to love. He's easy to trust. He's easy to talk to. He's building his legacy in ways that I never would have thought of when I was 20 years old. His world and worldview are much bigger than himself. He's going to make his mark on our world, I have no doubt.

Happy birthday, my boy. I love and I couldn't be more proud of you.
7:30am heading out for a birthday hike with Henry
We had no idea how much this kid reads so we got him a Kindle...
...and an ax...because he wanted an ax...

I honestly didn't know that I bought trick candles!
Viv was especially freaked out!
...and poor Wicks too...

We finally got all 20 of them out without burning down the house!
Happy birthday, Moose!!

And yesterday was Mother's Day. The weather was absolutely perfect. We spent the whole day outside. In the morning, I got a good workout in with the boys and then we all lazed around the backyard watching boats and dolphins. Drinking watermelon mimosas and eating prime rib and brussel sprouts. 




Maxwell, Henry and Vivian...
these three are my greatest accomplishments in life. 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Florida Farewell