Tricks and Treats 2020

 Cleopatra, Covid and Bears...oh my. 

She called herself Cleopatra the Queen of Quarantine


I knew I had seen that pose before!!

Thank goodness for these two sweet friends of Viv's...
they've kept each other sane and laughing during this crazy time!
After our 2020 version of trick or treating, the girls came back to Pinchot for a firepit and sleepover...
turns out they got quite a bear show at 3:00am
From the living room the girls watched two bears climb
 the tree to get to the roof of the house...
you can see their claws marks on the bark...
...then they watched both bears try to climb in the
 hammock but fall out of the bottom of it...
...and then climb in and out of the kayaks....
...a few hours later as Viv and I were driving back onto Pinchot, we saw this...


Tricks and treats...what more can I say??
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Florida Farewell