Thankfully, That's a Wrap 2020

At the start of New Years week, Matt was riding when he saw the Pichot bear taking his early morning stroll by the water.About a half an hour later I was in the kitchen and saw the bear coming around to the front yard heading straight for the trash cans. He knows trash day! I've cleaned up after him one too many times, so I opened the door, walked into the yard and yelled at him to "GET AWAY FROM THAT TRASH RIGHT NOW!!". Maybe not the smartest move, but it got his attention. He stood up on his hind legs, brought his forearms to his face, looked directly at me and turned to walk off. This was the only picture my shaky hands managed to get!


In other news...the boys' "laundry basket" was discovered.
                                             At least it's "all purpose", I suppose.                                       
Viv and I took a final 2020 walk on the beach 
Even in the middle of a pandemic, regular life and good things still happen
Matt officiated the promotion of a good friend of ours to Colonel
 and I was lucky enough to make the 10 person invitee list!
New Years Eve...
lefse making and games  



The game Throw, Throw Burrito...the game that tears families apart
And poor Wicket spent most of his night
 regretting his life choices after he ate a wheel of brie cheese
Only three of us made it until midnight but still, 
here's to wishing us all a happier and healthier 2021!!
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Florida Farewell