This is 21

Twenty-one years old!! Moose is legal! Because of Covid his semester was extended about a week, so that meant he got to spend his birthday in Willpo. By the look of the pictures and the stories, he and his buddies will be laughing about this night for years!! 

Happy birthday, Maxwell!! I can't wait for you to be home so we can all celebrate in person! 

Mexican food and margaritas. 
That's my boy. 

They crashed a wedding reception...
that happened to be at a bar but still
LOL
These are a few pictures that Moose sent me from the last couple of weeks...
his Econ folks...
...Lyco Cross Country folks....
Maxwell was voted 2021"Rookie of the Year" in XC and 
"Most Likely To Look Amish While Running"...
I'm not sure which one I'm more proud of! LOL
...and research folks...
Cheers to another trip around the sun, my boy!! 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Florida Farewell