RMS 2021-2022

Viv has decided to give Henry a run for his money! Tuesday marked her first day of in-person school since  March 13, 2020 AND her fourth different school in four years!! 

She's had a great three days. She loves being in school although the fact that she's one of only a handful wearing a mask worries her...and me. I'm walking a line between "go have fun and be a teenager" and "please, for the love of God, don't let her get sick". It's a place that I know other parents are in, and a place that our local, state and federal "leaders" have put us in. Florida is absolutely on fire with Covid-19, but I have to trust that Matt and I have done everything in our power to keep ourselves and the kids safe. I just wish everyone else would do their part too. 

That being said....here's to another safe and healthy year...fingers crossed!!



Ruckel Middle School (RMS)
Niceville, Florida
8th grade 2021-2022

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Florida Farewell