Her Best Life

Viv is totally and completely living her best life! Within the last ten days she's had her 8th grade adventure day to Topsail, was the Virgin Mary in Living Stations, swam strong in her second swim meet of the season, and finished out her lacrosse season was a solid W. All in ten days work!

SMCS 
Class of 2022
Topsail Adventure Day 




SMCS 
Living Stations 

Viv was (behind the screen) Mary 

SMCS 
Destin Swim Meet 2
The SMCS Archangels "swam their wings off"!

I'm not sure how I get myself
 into these things but I'm helping 
 coach these swimmers...and I'm kind of loving it!
Viv in the 200m freestyle relay






SMCS vs. LJS
10-6 for the win!
(with 12 saves on 18 shots!)



So, so proud of this kid!!




















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Florida Farewell