Never Ever

I can't keep up with Henry these days. 

First, a fraternity. Never ever would I have believed nine months after starting life in Tuscaloosa that he'd be an official fraternity brother. 

That he'd be a Chemical Engineering major on the MBA track. 

That he'd be moving into an apartment in the fall. 

That he'd be applying for a leadership position with the Student Government Association. 

That he'd be a member of the Chemical Honor Society AND a member of the Hispanic and Latino Association, where he's known simply as, "Pablo", of course. 

Never ever would I have believed it, yet here we are. 

Sigma Alpha Mu
University of Alabama  
2022 Pledge Class


Gamma Sigma Epsilon
Chemistry Honor Society 
When I asked for a picture I didn't expect one in front of a vending machine. 
LOL.














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Florida Farewell