Lycoming College Class of 2022

Last weekend Maxwell earned his Bachelor of Arts, Summa Cum Laude with Highest Honors. The culmination of 4 years of his hard, hard work. The winding roads, sometimes broken, that got him to the Fultz Quad on Lycoming College at 1 College Place, merged into one clear path for him. 

When Maxwell graduated from high school, I was a different person. The thought of him leaving home, to a new and unknown place, made me feel frantic. Just the thought of it. I didn't know what we would look like as a family. I didn't know how I was supposed to just let him go. How could you love someone so much and just let them go? I knew it was what he was supposed to do, but selfishly, it wasn't what was supposed to happen to me. 

But this time, this graduation, was different. I was different. I knew that Maxwell's college graduation wasn't about me or how I felt or what my future would look like. It was all about him and all about the people that he choose for friendship and guidance and support. It was all about how they made it through the last four years, together. 

And it was beautiful. 

We stayed at The Manor Creek House on the Loyalsock 
Turck, Dede, Marbs and Maxwell 





Baccalaureate 
Friday May 13, 2022









Graduation
Saturday May 14, 2022


Maxwell earned four different Honors 

Turck...one of Maxwell's roommates 



the Snap we got from Maxwell mid-ceremony...
 LOL


Freshman year roommates...
Maxwell and Chap


Maxwell and Professor Morehouse... 
I wish her eyes weren't closed but it's the only picture we have of the two of them, so here it stays
Premo, Maxwell and Dede
Commons 6 roommates...
Marbs, Turck, Maxwell and Prems 
Commons 6 (on the left)

Best of friends...
Prems and Maxwell 
Congratulations, Moose!!
We couldn't be more proud! 
































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Florida Farewell