Roll Tide 2022

This past weekend we moved Henry back to the University of Alabama! He was so ready to get back to it. Not necessarily back to Tuscaloosa, but back to classes and his fraternity and all of the new things that this semester will bring. His major change from Chemistry to  Chemical Engineering is probably what he's most excited about! 

The house was much too quiet today...it feels like we downshifted from 100 to 0, overnight, but I know that all my people are out doing good things! 

So roll tide, Hen!! Roll tide!

I was crying before we even left the driveway
 because I hate to see the boys have to say goodbye to Wicket. 
I'm ridiculous, I know!
Henry's new digs...
Crazy that this is college living now!!
3 of the same...one newbie 

Viv got to be move-in crew this time too! 
It just never gets easier...








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Florida Farewell